Sync your Outlook and Google calendars securely, including meeting attendees, reminders, full description and more.
Ideal for liberating your corporate Exchange calendar, making it available on any of your devices with access to Google Calendar.
No install necessary, works behind web proxies and actively developed.
- Supports all versions of Outlook from 2003 to 2016 64-bit!
- Installable and portable options - even runs from a USB thumbdrive
- Synchronises items in any calendar folder, including those shared with you, from
- Outlook Google
- Outlook Google
- Outlook Google (two-way/bidirectional sync)
- See diagram on the right for supported configurations
- Includes the following event attributes:
- Attendees (including whether required or optional)
- Reminder events
- Availability (free/busy)
- Privacy (public/private)
- Differential comparison updates only attributes that have changed
- Customisable date range to synchronise, past and future
- Frequency of automatic syncs, including push-sync from Outlook
- Configurable proxy settings, or use Internet Explorer’s
- Merge new events into existing on destination calendar
- Prompt on deletion of items
- Ability to obfuscate custom words for privacy/security
- Option to force items in target calendar
- as private
- as available
- Syncs recurring items properly as a series
- Can run unobtrusively in the system tray, with bubble notifications on sync
- Application can start on login, with delay if required
- Any version of Windows with .Net Framework 4.5 installed*
- Outlook 2003 to 2016, 32 or 64-bit
* Installed by OGCS Setup.exe if necessary.
- Install or local administrator privileges
- Direct internet connection (proxy aware)